How to Share a Concern

How to Share a Concern About a Physician

To share a concern about a member of the Berks County Medical Society:

  • First, try to speak directly with the physician concerning the problem.
  • If that fails, download and complete the BCMS Grievance Form. You will also need to complete the Authorization to Disclose form. Before mailing, please be sure to make copies for further use if necessary.

Additional Resources :

  • Contact the Pennsylvania State Medical Board, Box 2649, Harrisburg, PA 17105. Their telephone number is (800) 822-2113 (Pennsylvania only) or (717) 783-1400.
  • Pennsylvania residents may also call the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Licensure for consumer inquiries and complaints at (800) 822-2113.

To file a complaint against a Pennsylvania hospital:

Contact the Health Department in Harrisburg
Bureau of Quality Assurance,
Division of Acute and Ambulatory Care
(717) 783-8980

Additional funding provided by:

875 Berkshire Blvd  Ste 102B
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Phone: 610-375-6555
Fax: 610-375-6535

Copyright © 2019 Berks County Medical Society. All Rights Reserved.