Contact email@example.com for questions.
Disconnecting to Connect:
Addressing Anxiety and Other Mental Health Concerns of the iGeneration
Renowned Panel of Speakers includes:
- Dr. Johanna Kelly– Reading Pediatrics Pediatrician
- Dr. Douglas Berne– Child, and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Sheila Bressler, LSW – CASSP Coordinator, MH/DD Program
- Joni Siani M.Ed – Assistant Professor, Mt. Ida College, Program coordinator – Media Communications, Creator “Celling Your Soul” and No App for Life, LLC Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Time: 8:30-2:00 (registration 8:30-8:45)
- Program Cost: $45 (lunch included) +$1.00 online registration fee.
- Location: Inn at Reading Wyomissing, PA
Program registration information will be available in February. For more information, please contact Kathryn Marr at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register by mail please download the form below.